Google

Sunday, August 05, 2007

hairy torcher

i was going to make a blog about how my girfrienld fooled me into going to a 'color coordination' class at pottery barn. but, she beat me to it. she stole my thunder! no soup for you!
but, then again the bottom line is im just too lazy lately to write blogs.

however, i just have to share this one picture.


the hairiest man in china yu zhenhuan. in this picture he's trying to become one of the torch runner for the next olympic in china.
the irony is that guy is going bold. the place where hair should always intact.
good luck for your bid buddy!

2 Comments:

Blogger chocoholic said...

I agree...
It is quite ironic...

12:31 AM  
Blogger BETO said...

right,
and i think i have the same problem with my eyebrows. they are receding, thanks to bath n body works.

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home