Google

Sunday, August 12, 2007

im feeling nerdy

sunday.
its too early in the morning.
i just finished a nerd test my friend sent me.
it turned out im a less nerdy person. i got 54% result. i thought i was gonna score more but i guess im just a geek wannabe. :)

my gf is trapping me into going to pottery barn class... again!
i did went there once. it wasnt that bad, just boring.



as you can see almost all of them females and a few losers uh i mean men were there. accounted me of course :)




but, i made the most of it.
there was this one lady who kept asking whatever questions.. i can picture it, always sits in the first row, teachers pet, the first one to raise hand on everything, etc. and not that she doesn't know the answers of the questions already. just to show off if you ask my opinion. but nobody asking rite. however, as a class clown i had to ask a question. just to veer all the attention from her. and of course it worked. or so i thought.

see no class clown is a nerd.

1 Comments:

Blogger housecat said...

From your blog, you don't sound like a nerd :)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home