Google

Sunday, April 22, 2007

101 questions

my gf always asks me why do i always watch sports all the time? even when my favorite teams are not playing? it's not even the bulls she always yell at me.
the path to wisdom is asking the right question according to a buddhist-monk look alike in comcast cable commercial. so, i'm gonna answer the question with a question. why do you always watch the same cheesy chick flick on tv when you already own the dvd? at least my sports is live broadcast and you don't know what's gonna happen next.

but, i have to say she's fair though, she let me watch 'planet earth' (a discovery channel special) after she 'politely urge' me to watch 101 dalmations with her earlier today.
i always like most of disney movies anyway. so, no biggie. it's kind of funny about that movie, i think the writer(s) also founded PETA. that'a how i spend earth day (april 22) by watching tv about planet earth! bad..

2 Comments:

Blogger van said...

Its the same for the guys....they will watch Terminator 2 over and over again on the telly even if they've seen it too many times.

2:35 AM  
Blogger BETO said...

coz he always said he'll be back!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home