Google

Friday, November 02, 2007

7lbs in 7 days...

yes thats my new diet motto or prgram or wahtever. pretty good huh? except thats how much i gain instead of lose. this could be a new documentary (just like supersize me), the get in my belly program. youll get a round belly sooner than you think.



but seriously, i dont think its really that bad. well of course the shirt helps camouflage the true color i mean shape. then again, for as long as i can remember i have never had a slim abs. id like to say its genetic. i have a more mesomorphic to endomorphic body type or in english is simply fat.

according to william sheldon's somatotype theory, there are 3 types of body:
  • ectomorphic, the typical body of a basketball player. slim, long limbs, and restore very little fat.
  • mesomorphic, heavyweight boxers come to my mind with this body type. more stocky, muscular, and better body proportion.
  • third and certainly not least is endomorphic, just one word sumowrestler. ok its two, but they can absolutely fit double size.
so to prove my assumption that i cant never have a six pack killer abs because of my heavy body type, i have a long lost picture that my cousin gave to my girlfriend so the world can see how beautiful that zebra's ass is.


oh, btw check out the belly. not much different there after over 2 decades. and i dont drink either.

2 Comments:

Blogger chocoholic said...

BRO!
I absolutely LURVVVVE the picture with the zebr-ass. HAHAHAHA.....

The cap and the ears.... and now, the belly.

^_^

Seriously, that's one darn cute picture!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

So he was not lying when he said his belly has been like that since he can remember...

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home